All content on this page copyright Rony Hotin. Please do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.

dimanche 30 septembre 2012

Let's go for 3 months of production!

Hi everybody! Sorry for those long months of silence, but I was working hard to finish my job with Disney and prepare the launch of my short film production, finally! I won a wonderful ATA award on last may during the Cannes festival, to reward this project^^. I updated my "festival souvenir" page, if you want to see some funny pics took from this event^^.
Now, 12 courageous talented artists work with me in Valence (Fr) since 2 weeks, to make and deliver a short film produced by Audi&Mezzanine, on next december. Here is an old sheet of research we unfortunately can't keep. I can't show you official images from my short yet, but you can follow the evolution of my production on the magazine "Première" each month, since last july. The first article was on page 24 I think, in the with Spiderman on 3D on cover^^. So, once again, thanks you all for your kind comments and your support! I hope I'll manage to offer you a film you'll like! Best,

19 commentaires:

BAM a dit…

Bon courage à toi et à l'équipe !
Faites nous un super film !

leyla a dit…

bon courage a tous! hâte de voir le résultat! bisous

Mark Kjærgaard a dit…

Great news, can't wait to see it. Big congrats on the ATA.

Erik D. Martin a dit…

very awesome painting!

Unknown a dit…

Hâte de voir le chef d'oeuvre! :)

Simon Barrère a dit…

Trop bien ça promet !
Bon courage à l'équipe et un gand bravo à toi ! Je suis impatient de voir ça !

Jérémy a dit…

Bon courage à tous!
Je vais suivre ça de près, ça s’annonce génial! : )

mylydy a dit…

yeah bravo msieur!!

karumina a dit…

I love your work!
is amazing!
karumina

kalonji a dit…

WOW ! Superbe recherche !! Bravo et bon courage , je me réjouis du résultat .on s'attrape fin d'année ^^!!

Nicholas Hong a dit…

love it!

André a dit…

Quel classe! Bien joué rony, bon courage pour la suite de évènements.



Mehdi Shiri a dit…

oooooooooof your works really great

mylydy a dit…

aarhf rony ton court metrage est juste SUBLIME t'es le meilleur bravo !!!!

jerome virmont a dit…

Bravo, le film est une belle prouesse!! J'adore le coté "sans contours" Felicitations !!!!

Gyimah a dit…

Just watched the film, Rony! Great job man so inspiring!

saru a dit…

Bravo à tout l'équipe pour ce film.
Juste excellent, ce genre de film qu'on regarde une fois mais qu'on retient de longues années...

Taylor Krahenbuhl a dit…

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS! Great work :)

Francesca Natale a dit…

I watched the short and I find it fantastic
Ciao
Francesca